Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
We offer a large selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses, designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit us with their current prescription – no appointment necessary.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving… we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world’s most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.